Join a small group of discerning travelers in week long study programs designed by Tom Rankin, and offered through partner organizations, starting in April 2018.
From ancient settlements on the hills to the Fascist era expansion, from its founding in the 8th century BC to its presence as a thriving European metropolis today, no other city has witnessed as much history as Rome. This course follows that evolution through its major phases, choosing several principal monuments from each period to visit and analyze in-depth.
This exclusive educational travel program offers:
- Small numbers (6-12 participants)
- Instructors with intimate knowledge of the city
- Special visits to sites (many rarely accessible to the public)
- A sense of the Italian community through hands-on activities and interaction with Italians
- Centrally located luxury hotels
- Excellent food, locally sourced
To inquire about prices and scheduling or apply to participate email us or fill out the form below.